The Lunch Bag, one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies, is expanding and are now looking for a Compliance Officer to join our production team.
The Lunch Bag, one of Irelands fastest growing companies, is expanding and are now looking for a Compliance Officer to join our production team.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop, maintain and protect food safety/ quality standards in accordance with current and future legislation. The candidate must have previous HACCP and some ISO experience. They will support the production manager with the daily requirements of the school meals business from a food safety and quality control prospective and will play an active role in overseeing daily procedures.
The main duties associated with the role are as follows:
- Daily dealings with the implementation and overseeing HACCP requirements are followed on the production floor.
- Have an understanding of ISO and to be able to implement these ISO standards on the production floor.
- Carry out daily QC checks.
- Qualification in a food related area
- Excellent understanding of HACCP principles
- Understanding of ISO regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft word and excel skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write reports.
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nenagh, Co. Tipperary: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)